Family Run – our greatest asset…
For over 40 years we have specialised in the repair and maintenance of sports, physical education and gymnasium equipment. Experience can only be gained by repeatedly doing the work. Knowledge passed down through three generations of our family means that for us the service we provide is personal.
The standards we work to are second to none. To achieve these standards we use a small number of high quality people. Our service engineers are fully trained and experienced. They know what to look for, what standards to apply and how to remedy any faults they find.
Our reputation has been earned by not only providing a quality service but also reliability. Our reputation is our business card and something we are extremely proud of.
Maintenance & Repair
REJB Sport Services offer a nationwide service. Our extensive customer base includes Schools, sports centres, independent schools, commercial & local authority gyms, parish council playing fields.
We have connections with many industry leaders so access to spare parts to enable us to repair your equipment will not be a problem.
Maintenance – Why Bother?
Safety is your responsibility. For peace of mind have your sports hall & gymnasium equipment regularly checked. The Safe Practice in Physical Education Guide states that: “all large fixed and portable apparatus should be subject to a regular inspection and maintenance programme.”
- Regular maintenance saves money.
- Replacement equipment is expensive.
- It pays to look after what you already have.
- Fully comprehensive local authority contracts.
- One off visits on time and material basis.
- Regular planned maintenance contracts for visits made over a number of years.
- Group schemes for customers controlling a number of centres (District Councils, Private Leisure Companies).